Cremation Services for Long Island
( Nassau & Suffolk Counties)
Arrangements made easy and fast.
We can Email or Fax documents worldwide.
Direct Cremation for Long Island New York, (Nassau and Suffolk Counties)
Nassau County $1595.00
Suffolk County up to Hampton Bays 1695.00
further out from Hampton Bays to Montauk $1795.00
Fully licensed Funeral Director
- Removal of loved one from any Hospital or Nursing Home (with refrigeration or holding rooms for 24 hours) within both counties or County Morgue.
- Transfer to crematory facility
- Cremation container
- Greenwood Crematory/ cremation fee
- cremation clearance as applicable or cremation permit including cremation permit fee
- We include 1 death Certificate
- Mailing of cremains to next of kin or designated person via USPS Priority mail within the U.S.A. Mainland excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam
- Additional – Home removal extra $150.00 plus additional Personnel needed on a home removal $200.00 (Suspended due to COVID19)
- Additional – Anyone overweight is subject to pay additional crematory fees ( over 250 Lbs) $200.00 per each 100 Lbs.
- Free Urn
Cremation with Visitation Service for Long Island
( Nassau & Suffolk County)
At our funeral home chapel in Nesconset for 2 hours (scheduled open date September 2020)
Starting at $2595.00
Fully Licensed Funeral Director
- Removal of remains from any Hospital or Nursing Home within the 5 Boroughs.
- Preparation of remains for visitation in our chapel.
- Embalming of body
- Dressing ( family provides the clothe) & Casketing
- 2 hour chapel visitation
- Casket rental and cremation.
- 40 memorial cards
- Register book.
- Transfer to crematory facility, cremation container, crematory fee, cremation clearance as applicable or cremation permit including cremation permit fee.
- Mailing of cremains to next of kin or designated persons via certified-Priority mail within the U.S.A. excluding Alaska,Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam.
- We can also arrange for family to pick up their loved ones remains at the Funeral home or crematory facility.
- Additional – Anyone overweight is subject to pay additional Crematory fees ( over 250 Lbs) $200.00 and up.
- Additional – if a normal casket size is not big enough and oversized casket will be required at additional costs
- Additional -Personnel needed on a home removal $200.00 ( Suspended at this time due to COVID19)
- Free Urn
Death Certificates fees are $10.00 per copy this is a New York State charge.
Next day delivery of Death Certificates additional fee.
We can also provide chapel services to help give your family closure. If you wish not to include a funeral service, we offer graveside services. Shipping of Remains: domestic and international for burial or cremation services back home.
Contact us today at (800) 682-3372 with questions about our Cremation, Funeral and graveside services.