Cremation Services in Northern New York
Arrangements made easy and fast.
We can Email or Fax documents worldwide.
Direct Cremation for Westchester, Rockland, and Orange Counties
of New York
$1495.00 Westchester County
Fully licensed Funeral Director
- Removal of loved one from any Hospital or Nursing Home with refrigeration or County Morgue.
- Transfer to the crematory facility.
- Cremation container.
- Greenwood Crematory/cremation fee.
- Cremation permit & permit fee.
- Mailing of cremains to next of kin or designated person via priority mail within U.S.A. Mainland excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam
- (See below for witnessing fee if desired – this is suspended due to COVID19)
- We include 1 Death Certificate
- Additional – Home Removal ( Suspended at this time with COVID19) $150.00 and additional Personnel needed on a home removal $200.00
- Additional – Anyone overweight is subject to pay additional crematory fees (over 250 Lbs) $200.00 and up each additional 100lbs.
- Free Urn
Additional Death Certificates fees are $10.00 per copy this is a New York State charge.
Next day delivery of Death Certificates additional fee.
We can also provide chapel services to help give your family closure. If you wish not to include a funeral service, we offer graveside services. Shipping of Remains: domestic and international for burial or cremation services back home.
Contact us today at (800) 682-3372 with questions about our Cremation, Funeral and graveside services.